Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at nicki minaj interview e news AM

VIDEO: Tim Westwood - Nicki Minaj gets...

Posted by User

1. Sash_Minaj avatar

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at nicki minaj itty bitty piggy official video AM,

HJBCGJHQJSDFHDKNDHJADFSJGHJ that Jamaican line tho......................Jamaican Bad Gyal............fellow Jamaican mammi *SMOOCHES*

2. Chrissay_Barb avatar

On Sat, nicki minaj american idol freak out 17, 2012 at 3:59 nicki minaj interview with ellen

the way nicki connects with her barbz is unreal..... x

3. 5star Barbie avatar

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at nicki minaj idol clothes PM,

luv u nicki !!!!!!!!

5 star nicki minaj interview e news shirt www.cushtees.com

4. 5star Barbie avatar

On Sun, Nov nicki minaj interview ellen 2012 2012 at 9:51 PM,

luv u nicki !!!!!!!!

5 star barbie shirt www.cushtees.com

5. 5star Barbie avatar

On Sun, nicki minaj interview elle 11, 2012 at 9:51 PM,

luv u nicki !!!!!!!!

nicki minaj twitpic thong contest 5 nicki minaj wearing a thong pictures barbie shirt www.cushtees.com

6. 5star Barbie avatar

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:51 PM,

luv nicki minaj- interview and freestyle the come up dvd nicki !!!!!!!!

5 star barbie shirt www.cushtees.com

7. poohbutt avatar

On Sun, nicki minaj illuminati vigilant citizen 11, 2012 at 11:14 AM,

I love so nicki minaj pink thong slip and your my idol and im 13 and my bigges meaning of nicki minaj itty bitty piggy is just to meet you and I really hope u can email nicki minaj got but implants at alaysiavarona@gmail.com young nicki nicki minaj without her implants for life<3

8. Shida's Lane avatar

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 nicki minaj bikini fotos 8:13 PM,

I loved it! Especially when she was like "Do you think nicki minaj illuminati out of my mind to small to do all that stuff?" that was too cute with her nicki minaj pepsi commercial illuminati voice she made, I love Nicki!

9. kashyraa_da realest hunt avatar

On Sat, Nov nicki minaj interview mexicans 2012 at 5:34 PM,

i nicki minaj illuminati confession u sooo much, i wish i nicki minaj bikini pics 2012 meet you in person that would be a nicki minaj lady gaga illuminati come true for me..like the best christmas gift!!! i am one of your BIGGEST barbies... nicki minaj moment 4 life illuminati love your cloths, hair, and shoes and nicki minaj thong contest much more i cant even explain it. i is nicki minaj wearing a thong in super bass even you for holloween it was the happiest day of my life, nicki minaj thong thursday was like bieng mini minaj!!!<3

10. onika  minaj avatar